Sunday, May 3, 2015

Story Of Seasons Review



Story of Seasons, one of the game in the Harvest Moon series, typical original Harvest Moon game with a twist.  By typical, I meant the dreading hours you spent on the game half asleep, doing repetitive actions : Water, Fertilize, Harvest, Brush, Milk, Clip, Feed, Give gifts.
Yes, you still have to do these as much as you wish it would be much easier.
I would say, money is easier to get now with the 3 x 3 squares rather than the 1 square at a time harvesting. Therefore, your profit would be 9 times your 1 square typical Harvest Moon plot.
 However, of course, the difficulty would be much harder. 
Even the game mocks you with a 30 years in game trophy to unlock.


The storyline of Story of Seasons is basically........unlocking all the vendors.
Want to know how to unlock them?
Ship 1 million G worth of shippings which is no longer through shipping box but through the vendors and.......voila~ 5 vendors for you to ship to~
However, this is where the game really starts.
Unlocking the other two, while not too hard, is tedious
100 tools, 500 seeds, 15,000 farm products, 15,000 cooked recipes, 10,000 processed goods, 600 clothes,100 fences, 200 decorations, 200 garden objects, 100 streets, 100 furniture, and 100 wallpaper/flooring

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

The game expects you to earn lots of money and this can be seen through:
-The cost of getting a bigger bag
-Obviously, unlocking the vendors
- 1 000 000 G donation option for Fireworks festival
- Crazy amount of lumber needed (Seed x Time = Money?!?!)


Through all these hardships, you have all these adorable NPCs along with you 
and also fellows farmers who just have to see how you snatch their rental plots away from them
*Cheers for Lutz*
 Because the bachelors and bachelorettes are too busy waiting for someone to propose,
you can look at their details here :
 
 
 Of course, other than your plants and npcs, lets not forget 
about our farm animals (& the safari animals)
who love you more than those npcs like this monster looking chick


 In case you couldn't see it clearly, I cropped the chick out.
 I'm sure I've seen that face before.....somewhere
So my chicks started having names like, Yeti, Slendy & Nessie.

Now, lets talk about customisation. Having build a Sewing Studio,
you can start making accessories, clothes and OP money making golden flax cloth 

No matter what gender you choose, you can look like the other gender.
Meaning, you can wear male clothing as a girl and female clothing like as a guy
So now, you can fulfill your BxB or GxG fantasies in Harvest Moon
while still being able to have children.

And the above is my review for Story of Seasons.

 

And yes, lets not forget the hypnotizing music and the clingy horse.
Play it and you know what I mean.
Learn more about the game from the official website:

And buy it after you finish reading this sentence.
You know you want it.


Sunday, April 5, 2015

Story of Seasons ScreenShots

I've been playing Story of Seasons for awhile now, and since the blog has been dead for very long, I decided to at least post something. These are screenshots of my post on miiverse~~



Sunday, July 6, 2014

Android Games

After finally getting my hands on an android phone.
First thing to do other than the basic stuffs, download all the free android otome games
And now, I have13 games & counting, in my phone waiting for me to play them, every day

Other than the lack of voice acting, which is expected.
I think that the otome games on mobile is not any worst than those on PCs or other devices.
The drawings are good as the usual, storyline of the games are brillant.

Currently, I'm playing the Shall we date free to play games, except Angel & Devil +:

And of course other games like Contract marriage etc~

 If you google the images, you probably would get nosebleed. I've warned you~

If there are any other games you would like to introduce, feel free to do so~

Shall we date? : Ninja Love+
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.nttsolmare.game.android.nlp&hl=en

My Code: Du0Rx8wkES



Shall We date? My Sweet Prince

Shall we date?  Scarlet Fate +

My Code: JffCExAhF2

Shall We Date? Destiny Ninja


Shall we date? Mononoke Kiss +

My code: FqXi26KpU0

Shall We Date? Magic Sword +

My Code: BSXjLsMmz6

Arabian Nights Love Story
Arabian Nights Free Dating Sims

Office Lover 

 

 Contract Marriage

StarStruck Love


Bidding For Love

Saturday, June 21, 2014

Tokimeki Memorial Girl's Side 3 PSP English Patch


The english patch for Tokimeki Memorial Girl's Side 3 for the PSP premium version is out!!

You can download from the link below:

https://sites.google.com/site/otomeundercover/otome-projects/tmgs3-psp#TOC-Patch-Download

Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Starry Sky After Spring


Starry Sky After Spring

After Spring takes place in Autumn, when the students of Seigatsu Gakuen are busy with preparations for the upcoming culture festival. They’re holding an exhibition, and some advisors from USA came to help the students. Yahisa Tsukiko, along with her childhood friends Nanami Kanata and Tohzuki Suzuya, was surprised to see their friend Tomoe Yoh there. Yoh came to see her in March, but left for America by the end of Spring. It turns out that Yoh is one of the advisors, and he’s staying in Japan until the culture festival is over.

Source & Download link: http://www.craneanime.com/2012/04/stskafsp.html
Walkthrough: http://yumikohayashii.wordpress.com/tag/starry-sky/

Thursday, February 13, 2014

Memories

Memories


===============================================
Ayano is desperate to find a club in order to stay in Artist Academy. In her desperation, she stumbles across the "Computer Arts Club." To her dismay, she finds that the sole member of the club is a disagreeable senior who challenges her to become his girlfriend.
==============================================

Memories - Prologue 

I have to say the art is really good. 
I'm actually in love with this story, its so manga-ish. 
However I felt that the story is progressing a little too fast.
From stranger to hugging *.* that speed boost XD
Its really short since its only the prologue but I can feel the potential in the story.
Hopefully the remaining story would not disappoint me.
Another thing that caught my eyes was the fact 
that the creator bothered to change the clothing everyday.

Walkthrough: 
>Um...I'd like to..
>...I don't need some sort of test to join this club or anything??
> Are you ever going to pay attention to me?!
>Um...no to the first two but i do know the existence of video games, and I do know how to use a computer
> Beg to remain in the club
> -Hesitates- Fine I agree
>Yes, I'm sure,without a doubt. I'll do it!
>I swear; do you have to be so rude all the time?
>-sigh- didn't you look at the sign-up sheet?
>Uh....Rumpelstiltskin?XD
>Geez, you're so pushy. But since I don't have plans, I guess going with you won't be so bad
> Amusement Park
>Yes
>Wait for him. He probably has good reason to be late right?
> Stay, but get out of the way...
Password : 18D6F256

Memories - 1st Arc
Link: http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/632346

The gameplay's definitely better than the prologue.
However, the options that pop-ups during CGs are scary,
click too fast and you click the wrong choice. The art is still as beautiful as always.
But I felt that the music is too repetitive and gets annoying over time.
The ending says to be continued *.* I really wish there was a save and skip button.....

Walkthrough:
Ending 1: Epilogue
>Password : 18D6F256
>I'm fine (+5)
>How about you?(+5)
>Offer to help him(+5)
>Does that matter?
>No I want to stay longer(+5)
>I guess I should
>But your hand..(+5)
>If you say so.
>Go to the clubroom
> I could say the same to you(+5)
>Go online and chat with Kakeru(+10)
>What's gotten into you today?(+5)
>Really? What do you plan to do for the rest of the day then?(+5)
>Sure, I dont really have anything to do.(+5)
>Kakeru you don't talk much do you? (+5)
>..You're being creepy....(+5)
>The sky.Although more specifically,at the moment, the ceiling(+5)
>Go to the bookstore
>Are you sure you are done looking at the books? We still have time
>Call Kakeru (+10)
>How did you get into it?(+5)
>You're here on a scholarship?(+5)
>I saw your desktop wallpaper. Who was the other guy in the picture?(+5)
>What charms?(+5)
>Tell Kakeru
>Yes
>Is it someone's birthday?(+5)
>No. I'd rather he not worry about it. It's not worth the trouble(+5)
>Convenience store
>Yes. You barely noticed?(+5)
>Anything
>And what if i say i am?(+5)
>Okay,at least tell me what your type is.
> You say that, but arent you lonely? (+5)
>I guess we are.
>Where are all the other members?
>Because I think it'll help me get to know you better
>Who are those ppl on the sign up sheet?
>Are you calling me crazy?
>Sure, go ahead
>I was looking at your computer.
>Yes actually
>Registered Members
>2nd choice
>Turn around and listen to what he has to say
>Ok sure where are we going
>No, I plan on staying at home
>Look away
>...Sit up with him

The story for ending 1 is pretty deep. I'm not sure if it is what I think it is.
But I have a feeling that the girl and the guy are the 2 names on the list in Kakeru's computer.

Ending 2:Friends
>Password : 18D6F256
>I'm fine (+5)
>How about you?(+5)
>Offer to help him(+5)
>Does that matter?
>No I want to stay longer(+5)
>I guess I should
>But your hand..(+5)
>If you say so.
>Go to the clubroom
> I could say the same to you(+5)
>Go online and chat with Kakeru(+10)
>What's gotten into you today?(+5)
>Really? What do you plan to do for the rest of the day then?(+5)
>Sure, I dont really have anything to do.(+5)
>Kakeru you don't talk much do you? (+5)
>..You're being creepy....(+5)
>The sky.Although more specifically,at the moment, the ceiling(+5)
>Go to the bookstore
>Are you sure you are done looking at the books? We still have time
>Call Kakeru (+10)
>How did you get into it?(+5)
>You're here on a scholarship?(+5)
>I saw your desktop wallpaper. Who was the other guy in the picture?(+5)
>What charms?(+5)
>Tell Kakeru
>Yes
>Is it someone's birthday?(+5)
>No. I'd rather he not worry about it. It's not worth the trouble(+5)
>Convenience store
>Yes. You barely noticed?(+5)
>Anything
>And what if i say i am?(+5)
>Okay,at least tell me what your type is.
> You say that, but arent you lonely? (+5)
>I guess we are.
>Where are all the other members?
>Because I think it'll help me get to know you better
>Who are those ppl on the sign up sheet?
>Are you calling me crazy?
>Sure, go ahead
>I was looking at your computer.
>Yes actually
>Registered Members
>1st or 3rd choice


Ending 3: Gratitude
>Password : 18D6F256
>I'm fine (+5)
>How about you?(+5)
>Offer to help him(+5)
>Does that matter?
>No I want to stay longer(+5)
>I guess I should
>But your hand..(+5)
>If you say so.
>Go to the clubroom
> I could say the same to you(+5)
>Go online and chat with Kakeru(+10)
>What's gotten into you today?(+5)
>Really? What do you plan to do for the rest of the day then?(+5)
>Sure, I dont really have anything to do.(+5)
>Kakeru you don't talk much do you? (+5)
>..You're being creepy....(+5)
>The sky.Although more specifically,at the moment, the ceiling(+5)
>Go to the bookstore
>Are you sure you are done looking at the books? We still have time
>Call Kakeru (+10)
>How did you get into it?(+5)
>You're here on a scholarship?(+5)
>I saw your desktop wallpaper. Who was the other guy in the picture?(+5)
>What charms?(+5)
>Tell Kakeru
>Yes
>Is it someone's birthday?(+5)
>No. I'd rather he not worry about it. It's not worth the trouble(+5)
>Convenience store
>Yes. You barely noticed?(+5)
>Anything
>And what if i say i am?(+5)
>Okay,at least tell me what your type is.
> You say that, but arent you lonely? (+5)
>I guess we are.
>Where are all the other members?
>Because I think it'll help me get to know you better
>Who are those ppl on the sign up sheet?
>Are you calling me crazy?
>Sure, go ahead
>I was looking at your computer.
>Yes actually
>Registered Members
>2nd choice
>Turn around and listen to what he has to say
>Ok sure where are we going
>No, I plan on staying at home
>Look away
>....start lying down
 





Ending 4:Kiss Under the Stars
>Password : 18D6F256
>I'm fine (+5)
>How about you?(+5)
>Offer to help him(+5)
>Does that matter?
>No I want to stay longer(+5)
>I guess I should
>But your hand..(+5)
>If you say so.
>Go to the clubroom
> I could say the same to you(+5)
>Go online and chat with Kakeru(+10)
>What's gotten into you today?(+5)
>Really? What do you plan to do for the rest of the day then?(+5)
>Sure, I dont really have anything to do.(+5)
>Kakeru you don't talk much do you? (+5)
>..You're being creepy....(+5)
>The sky.Although more specifically,at the moment, the ceiling(+5)
>Go to the bookstore
>Are you sure you are done looking at the books? We still have time
>Call Kakeru (+10)
>How did you get into it?(+5)
>You're here on a scholarship?(+5)
>I saw your desktop wallpaper. Who was the other guy in the picture?(+5)
>What charms?(+5)
>Tell Kakeru
>Yes
>Is it someone's birthday?(+5)
>No. I'd rather he not worry about it. It's not worth the trouble(+5)
>Convenience store
>Yes. You barely noticed?(+5)
>Anything
>And what if i say i am?(+5)
>Okay,at least tell me what your type is.
> You say that, but arent you lonely? (+5)
>I guess we are.
>Where are all the other members?
>Because I think it'll help me get to know you better
>Who are those ppl on the sign up sheet?
>Are you calling me crazy?
>Sure, go ahead
>I was looking at your computer.
>No, not really.
>Turn around and listen to what he has to say
>Ok,sure. Where are we going?
>No I was planning on staying at home
>Stay at home
> Look back at him

PW: C3B80631E


*if any of you got other endings, please share it under the comment section <3*